Poor indoor air quality can result in the buildup of allergens, bacteria and other harmful airborne contaminants in your home, resulting in poor indoor air quality. This has a negative and even harmful effect on the occupants of your North Georgia home.
A Big Cause of Poor Indoor Air Quality
One of the main ways to improve the energy efficiency of your house is to seal it as much as possible, and make it virtually airtight. The downside is this causes poor ventilation in your home which results poor indoor air quality.
Signs of Poor Indoor Air Quality
- Inadequate Humidity Levels – Life needs water to grow. Unfortunately for your home, if humidity levels are high, this means mold and mildew will thrive. On the other end of the spectrum, if your home is too dry, viruses will spread more easily. Both extremes feel uncomfortable.
- Poor Lighting – Natural UV light streaming in from windows helps keep microbes in check. Without it, they multiply.
- High Levels of Dust/Allergens – People allergic to dust usually suffer the most inside their own homes. Dust mites favor warm and humid places. Other allergens get trapped in your home without good air circulation.
- Ailments – The symptoms you may experience indoors, such as nose and throat irritation, cold or flu-like symptoms and asthma attacks, lessen after spending time outside of your home.
Enjoy Great Indoor Air Quality in North Georgia
JF Maxwell has several products that can help perfect your indoor air quality, including:
- Air cleaners
- Air & Furnace Filters
- UV lights
Why North Georgia Chooses JF Maxwell For Indoor Air Quality We stand out as a company, because we have:
A Family owned, family operated and family focused business
- Licensed and Professional technicians
- Same-day service
- Flat-rate pricing which ensures no over-charging
- Lifetime workmanship warranties