Thinking about making a big heating installation or replacement decision in the North Georgia Area? JF Maxwell can make the process easy without sacrificing quality. This means choosing the best technicians and equipment for the job. We only hire licensed, extensively trained experts and use trusted brands like Carrier, Rheem and Daikin.
Heating System Replacement in North Georgia If your system just needs a repair, we aren’t going to push you toward a replacement. Below is a list of guidelines for determining which service you need.
- Over 10 Years Old – Older heat pumps or furnaces are not only at a greater risk of breaking down, but they are significantly less efficient than newer ones. Upgrading could increase efficiency up to 20% with the Energy Star equipment we use.
- Repair After Repair – The amount of money you spend on repairs should not exceed the cost of a replacement. If it does, you might as well get a fresh system that is much more reliable and efficient than your old one.
- Bad Home Energy Yardstick Score – Energy Star has an easy formula to calculate the energy efficiency of your home. You can plug in information like your home’s square footage and numbers on your energy bills. This is available on the Energy Star website .
- Flat-rate pricing
- Lifetime workman warranty
- A+ rating with the BBB
- Carrier brand equipment, which offers great performance and warranties
- 5-Star Membership club with excellent service and discounts
- As we’ve built our company, we have ensured we always provide:
- Industry-approved installations, guaranteed
- A courteous, family-first mentality
- Outstanding, A+ service as rated by the BBB
- Rewarding membership plan with repair discounts
- Lifetime warranties for the quality of our work